Business Card Booster
Who can benefit from it?
- Graphic designers and Printers who want a competitive edge by offering their clients not just a quality finished product, but one that fulfills its communication role effectively
- In-house print shop managers
- Executives in charge of branding – especially the corporate identity aspect.
From planning what must be included on your card to getting it distributed as widely as possible, this book is suitable for any size of company and individual who realize how important a role the business card plays in its overall branding strategy.
Business Card Topics include:
- the goal of various cards – choosing the right one
- logo creation and management
- getting it designed
- what details to include
- photos on cards
- etiquette – general and international
- your staff and business cards
- printing options
- do’s and don’ts
- Still more topics include overseeing logo creation, the use of slogans, printing options, traditional vs online printing, when to use a photo on a card, what to print on the rear and how to use colour effectively.
Business card etiquette – both in routine card hand-out situations as well when traveling abroad – are also covered.